Thursday, May 26, 2011

Presenting the next member of our Design Team. . .

The next artist I need to introduce is Tracy Evans.  I have been inspired by her work from The Stamper's Sampler, and I am very excited to have her artistic talent combined with 100 Proof Press images.    I am sure you're going to want to visit her blog to see other stamp-art that Tracy has created.   Here is her first piece for our design team.  I think she had this card in the works before she even received the rubber!
Grow Where you Are Planted
In this piece, Tracy has used only one image to create a layered affect.  The card is beautifully completed with embellishments to add even more dimension.  She also made a co-ordinating gift bag to go with the card.  I can't wait to see share what Tracy stamps up next.

No comments:

Post a Comment