Monday, May 30, 2011

Another introduction for the 100 Proof Press Design Team

The next member of the team I am going to introduce is Gerri Herbst.  Gerri's work is has a touch of nostalgia,  hint of romantic vintage, lots of sparkle, and limitless creativity.  I'm very happy that Gerri is a part of the team and I'm excited to see what stories she tells with 100 Proof Press images.  You should stop by her blog to find what creative treasure  Gerri has created today.  Here is her first piece as a part of the Design Team.
Click here for Gerri's Story behind this piece
Gerri used the "long tower row" stamp.  Isn't is wonderful how she made a 3-d piece, used buttons, and watercolors to create this piece.  I hear cityscapes are on the rise...

3 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous piece by Gerri! I love her work, I can't wait to see all of her creations for 100 Proof!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That's incredible. Love the imagination :-)

    ReplyDelete