Wednesday, October 19, 2011

100 Proof Press DT gets spooky.

I have some fun, spooky creations made with 100 Proof Press stamps.

Gerri Herbst, puts you under a spell with this vintage cutie.
Visit Gerri's blog for more artful creations.
Jennifer used the *new* toomstone cancellation stamp on this spooky, yet beautiful card.
For more details on this card, visit Jennifer's blog.
Tracy Evan's used 100 Proof Press's skull and other stamps on this chunky ATC.
You should stop by Tracy's blog to check out this creation in its' entirety.
I also took a bit of time to play with stamps.  How could I not, it is Halloween!  
If you're interested, there is a personal story behind this particular stamp image over on my personal blog.
I hope you have enjoyed our spooky creations, and if you have some fun Halloween creations, I would love to see them!

1 comment: